Provides a box of food 1 time every 2 months for residence of Taylor County. Social Security card and valid ID required. Clothing and other household items also given as available. For more information call the organization at 325-672-4193
- Does CPS require a child to have their own room?
- Where to Charge Your Phone When Homeless: 10 Options
- How to Help the Homeless: 11 Ideas
- Why Do I Only Get $16 in Food Stamps?!
- Can I Get Food Stamps if I Don’t Pay Rent?
- What bills count for food stamps?
- Why Didn’t My EBT Card Refill? [4 Reasons]
- What Does CPS Look for in a Home Visit? [Checklist]
- What Happens When CPS is Called?
- 7 Reasons CPS Can Take Your Child