Provides a box of food 1 time every 2 months for residence of Taylor County. Social Security card and valid ID required. Clothing and other household items also given as available. For more information call the organization at 325-672-4193
- Wildfire Help: 12+ Free Resources
- Build Credit Easily with a Chime Credit Card
- Get Free Phones (& Free Service) from these 12+ Providers!
- How to Save Money on Springfield Utility Board
- Are You Eligible for Free Land in Alaska?!
- Social Security Widow Benefits: What You Need to Know
- How is Child Support Calculated? Research Your State!
- Social Security Fraud: What It Is & How to Report It
- 9 Quick & Easy DIY Floor Cleaner Recipes
- What are the Social Security Disability Requirements?