The Salvation Army provides food, clothing, school supplies, holiday assistance, life skills training, financial planning, 24 hour shelters, court ordered substance abuse programs, domestic violence abuse programs (at a confidential location) and…
- Does CPS require a child to have their own room?
- Where to Charge Your Phone When Homeless: 10 Options
- How to Help the Homeless: 11 Ideas
- Why Do I Only Get $16 in Food Stamps?!
- Can I Get Food Stamps if I Don’t Pay Rent?
- What bills count for food stamps?
- Why Didn’t My EBT Card Refill? [4 Reasons]
- What Does CPS Look for in a Home Visit? [Checklist]
- What Happens When CPS is Called?
- 7 Reasons CPS Can Take Your Child